Monday, January 30, 2012

Lily's Friday Prediction 01/22/2012 Entry - The Secret Life of the TWILIGHT Obsessed


The Secret Life of the TWILIGHT Obsessed

“Naomi, what’s number twelve; largest human organ?”

I smiled suggestively and David laughed.

“Don’t think so, dirty mind.”

Studying was interrupted when my squealing sister burst in.

“Daddy confirmed the ballet studio! Should the party be B.Y.O.G?”

“What Sissy?” David looked so cute confused.

“My birthday party, and call me Bella.”

I rolled my eyes. “Bella’s hoping a glittery vampire will come. I’m not following the B.Y.O.G though.”

“Bring your own gasoline, duh.” She stuck out her tongue.

“You’re spoiled but Dad’s not going to allow arson.”

As Sissy flounced away David shuddered. "That Stephenie Meyer book rots brains."

No comments:

Post a Comment